What Will You Do?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Will You Do?

Welcome.... Please Introduce Yourself To The Rest Of The Members And Dont Be Afraid To Share Your Ideas Our 2 Admins... Mostly Me Tho Ily Cassie Lol Will Look Over Every Single Response... Have A New Idea As A Catergory? Share... Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love Cassie A LOT!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xcupcakebridex
Admin
xcupcakebridex

Number of posts : 11
Location.. : CUNT
Registration date : 2009-03-09

I love Cassie A LOT!!! Empty
PostSubject: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi I'm Cassie!!! I'm the cutest person in the entire fucking world. Very Happy I don't know if people even read these things, but if you do whatever. I'll talk about myself and all that jazz. I love cupcakes and the joker [not heath ledger, the joker from the comic books]...I am currently "married" to Joker. (Sabastian the cupcake and I had a falling out...)Which means I'm most likely insane seeing how the joker is only in my mind and on paper so I guess I'm skitzo!!! Hahaa I'm only kidding. In case you other freaks don't realize that. I love you

World domination...I gave up on that. I'm just going to marry/seduce the fucker who actually does it. Which will be my husband. So either cupcakes are going to suffocate you all with thier frosting and cuteness-- or my green hair friend will give you a nice dose of laughing gas...A many doses..

The story of Sabastain...He was the tastiest cupcake ever, but I never ate him...only tasted...And then, he saw a llama named Meridith once...that whore of a llama. He fell in lust with her and screwed her and made llama cupcakes. It pissed me off a lot because I wanted him to make llidren [llama people/children] and he couldn't because he's a cupcake. So I could not forgive him. And...Meridtih, the whore, ate him. That bitch. UGH. But I have Joker now. Have a lovely day. jocolor

I Love Jeff
Back to top Go down
Animusnocte

Animusnocte

Number of posts : 143
Location.. : Some shadowy place...like your room >.>
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Congratulations Cassie, i believe you have the most pessimistic and anal intro thread yet >.>

please keep in mind that posts with excessive use of "fuck" and similar language will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 pm

That was quite amusing, actually. xD

Welcome! ^_^

Are you the Cassie from drama?
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

Number of posts : 137
Location.. : Outside Your House

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Yea she is the cassie from drama and jeremy cassie loves the word fuck so leave her alone... please....

Oh Yea... Cassie Had Me Make My Icon
Back to top Go down
https://wouldyou.darkbb.com
BlackKitty1626

BlackKitty1626

Number of posts : 140
Location.. : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm

I love you too!!! I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:06 pm

W00T
Back to top Go down
BlackKitty1626

BlackKitty1626

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok I Just Did It To But Please Just Dont Have A Smiley Or A Word Please And Ty =)
Back to top Go down
BlackKitty1626

BlackKitty1626

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 pm

wait..wat?
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Nevermind lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love Cassie A LOT!!!   I love Cassie A LOT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love Cassie A LOT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Will You Do? :: Intro Room :: Introduce Yourself Here Duh-
Jump to: