What Will You Do?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Will You Do?

Welcome.... Please Introduce Yourself To The Rest Of The Members And Dont Be Afraid To Share Your Ideas Our 2 Admins... Mostly Me Tho Ily Cassie Lol Will Look Over Every Single Response... Have A New Idea As A Catergory? Share... Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

je'amor vie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eirreann

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-09

je'amor vie Empty
PostSubject: je'amor vie   je'amor vie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

i've no idea who anyone else is except reitho....really....very imaginative...., so you get a new topic with also an unimaginative username....DEAL!!!! bounce so i'm totally hyper cuz my friend's, amanda, goat just gave birth and there are two babies!!! one's all black and a girl and the other is black and brown and a boy, if you want to see what the boy looks like, go to a search engine, find the images and type in 'oberhasli' and that's what the guy looks like....we're gonna have fun aren't we? Wink tee hee
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

Number of posts : 137
Location.. : Outside Your House
Registration date : 2009-03-07

je'amor vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: je'amor vie   je'amor vie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes we are lol this is currently under cons if you cant tell =) so any ideas will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
https://wouldyou.darkbb.com

je'amor vie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Will You Do? :: Intro Room :: Introduce Yourself Here Duh-
Jump to: