What Will You Do?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Will You Do?

Welcome.... Please Introduce Yourself To The Rest Of The Members And Dont Be Afraid To Share Your Ideas Our 2 Admins... Mostly Me Tho Ily Cassie Lol Will Look Over Every Single Response... Have A New Idea As A Catergory? Share... Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaicon

Yaicon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will) Empty
PostSubject: Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)   Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Ah, yes. Left4Dead, a game of zombie apocalypse and comradery. A well rounded game I happen to be addicted to, and have been for the past few weeks. Personally, I don't understand why this thread was even started, but Hell if I'll leave such an awesome game go unmentioned. I enjoy the teamwork, tactics, and all around zombie evisceration that makes this such an addicting game. That's all I've to say about the Left4Dead game, for now. Questions, Comments? afro
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

Number of posts : 137
Location.. : Outside Your House
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)   Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Why are you so obsessed with it? same reason i was with cod4?
Back to top Go down
https://wouldyou.darkbb.com
Yaicon

Yaicon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)   Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 pm

You had some homo-erotic fetish with COD4, my friend. I enjoy Left4Dead because the experience is always different, although the level remains the same.
Back to top Go down
ILoveCassieASuperLot
Admin
ILoveCassieASuperLot

Number of posts : 137
Location.. : Outside Your House
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)   Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Its the same with me... ONLINE duhhhh
Back to top Go down
https://wouldyou.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)   Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh... Zombies... (I am doing this against my will)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Will You Do? :: Gamers Lounge (Any Ideas Feel Free To Tell..... Im Not Gonna Say No) :: L4D-
Jump to: